Pamela DuMond, Author/Bodyworker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Power of Pole Dancing

The other day my too cute for words and knows it cat, Lola, decided to try climbing up a lamp pole, stretch, and stick her head next to the light bulb.


Although I was on the phone with a friend at the time, I wasn't going to miss this opportunity, grabbed my flip camera and filmed the events. I couldn't narrate the video but instead, oh-so-delicately snorted in the background.


I posted it on youtube. In less than twelve hours I had 147 hits. Mind you, it took me a month to get 154 hits on my Book Trailer. (Although, nearly 500 Book Trailer hits were on another site.)

But here's the funniest part. Today I was followed on Twitter by....



The Pole Vault

The Pole Vault

@polevaultdenver Denver, CO
Workout with our professional pole dancers in their exclusive pole fitness classes or book a pole dancing party out of the studio.

And this my friends is The Power of Pole Dancing.

I have decided to skip the YA book, forgo the next book in the Cupcakes, LIes, and Dead Guys series, and instead concentrate all my efforts on the adventures of Lola, the Pole Dancing Cat.  (Yeah, I can spot a trend when I see it!)

Now go read a book and tell someone you love about it!

Pamela DuMond

2 comments:

  1. Loved the look on your cat's face as she stared down the light bulb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter can be scary that way. I once posted that I was so cold I needed fingerless gloves to type and within the day I got a tweet from a company that sells fingerless gloves!

    ReplyDelete